Thursday, May 3, 2012

Don't worry, girl.

At this point in my life, I started to look two years ahead and wondering what I'll be doing at 30. I quickly started to worry and wondered if what I'm working so hard on will actually pay off?

Today, coincidentally, I received my daily email from Joel Osteen (I love his books) and this is part of the message he shared with me (and millions of others) "...Worrying affects your physical body. It affects your sleep. You won't ever gain anything by worrying; in fact, you'll lose precious moments that you can never get back again." If that's not a strong message right in your face, I don't know what is!

Today I refused to worry. I decided that I'm not going to let any worries set me back. I will continue to work toward my goals; and although I'm taking small steps, I feel like I'm on a roll! This is such a great feeling! Small steps equal to big steps.

Today, whatever worries are taking over your brain, whatever is preventing you from getting things done, whatever is telling you that you need to fear something, get it out of your head. Only you can control the way you feel, so choose to feel worry-free today and always. It makes a difference in your day.

No worries!

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment